- increase their operational effectiveness
- reduce and manage risk, and
- increase their brand value, reputation
through innovation strategy and design thinking.
Our integrated service offer helps you at all stages of your journey towards excellence. As customised or as simple as you need it:
- Radar Industry Intelligence Quarterly: This exclusive, substription only, quarterly industry intelligence report keeps you stay abreast with the textile and fashion industry’s key facts.
- Executive Briefings: The briefings are restricted access events for higher-to-middle management of apparel brands and makers where the latest industry insights are being presented under impacts discussed under Chatham House Rule.
- Fermion© & Fermion© Light Baseline Assessments: The Fermion family of sustainability base line assessments has been exclusively developed by texSture. It is fully Higg Index compatible, and offers a structured, process-oriented way towards the Higg Index quantitative measurements.
- Scenarios 2045: The fashion industry has gone through dramatic changes in the past 20 years and is at a crossroad again.Our 3 research-based future market scenarios introduce you to alternative global fashion landscapes at 5, 10 and 30 years from now.
- Bespoke Consulting: What you need, when you need it. These services suit brands and manufacturers that are interested and committed to manage their risk and sustainability strategically in a pro-active manner. At texSture we are proud of our close collaboration with our clients during implementation and roll out.
Sector-specific sustainability opportunities and risks play a key role in a company’s long-term success.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Future Supply Chains: Baselines, Outlook
Supply chain models have shifted in the last decad…
Scenario Planning: How useful is it, practically speaking?
The last couple of months have been dedicated to t…
The ‘better consumer’ 2013 update: Latest study results
In early April this year texSture released a repor…
Trends: Report from the 2013 Textile Exchange Conference in Istanbul
On November 12 and 13, 2013 the yearly Textile Exc…
texSture and SustainIt: Webinar Collaboration
texSture and SustainIT have joined forces for a sh…
The Global Social Compliance Progamme: An Overview
The situation is nothing new: If the larger retail…