- realise cost savings, resp. avoid costs
- identify and implement best practise
- identify and get ready for market shifts
through the application of innovation strategy and design thinking,
so as to:
- define a crystal clear long, mid, short-term vision for their business
- increase operational effectiveness
- reduce and manage risk, and
- increase brand value, reputation.
Our areas of expertise are
- Strategy Work,
- Interfacing with operations, and
Our approach is …
… collaborative, pragmatic, analytic, results driven, and impact oriented.
We use …
… the latest design thinking and facilitation techniques.
… And an extra portion of common sense.
Sector-specific sustainability opportunities and risks play a key role in a company’s long-term success.
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Sustainability at Paris Textile Fairs: between visionary and greenwashing
Twice a season the fashion circus congregates in P…
Cost of (Fair) Labour in Apparel (III/III)
What of all that are buyers aware of, and how do t…
Sourcing Destination: Ukraine
The Ukraine has hardly left the international news…
Cost of (Fair) Labour in Apparel (II/III)
What do we know about how garment cost is broken d…
Higg Index 101: Past, Status Quo, Future Development
The Higg Index is an apparel and footwear industry…
Sourcing Destination: Ethopia
The sub-Saharan Africa is slowly but surely conver…